Indoor Air Quality Services in Champaign, Illinois
Protect Your Family with Air Quality Checks
Did you know that the air in your home could be hazardous to your health? Mold spores, dust, pet dander, and air pollutants can float through the air, affecting your respiratory system.
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, poor air quality can lead to:
- Eye irritation
- Respiratory illnesses
- Throat irritation
Take action. Call Castle Home Comfort Heating, Cooling & Plumbing at 217-352-2800 to speak with an indoor air quality specialists in Champaign.
What Causes Poor Air Quality?
A lot of factors can contribute to poor air quality. Asbestos and radon are two major dangers. Other hazards include mold from humidity, dust from construction or renovation, chemicals in cleaning supplies, pesticides, lead from paint, and harmful airborne pathogens. Poor ventilation and dirty ducts may also affect the quality of your oxygen.
What Castle Home Comfort Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Can Do to Help
When you call us, we will conduct a thorough inspection of your air quality. If we determine problems, we can install systems to improve the quality of your air and protect your family.
Here are some of your options for indoor air quality solutions:
- Humidifiers/dehumidifiers- These systems are designed to balance the amount of dampness within your home. If the environment within your home is too dry, a humidifier can add soothing moisture. However, if the air is too damp, a dehumidifier can help discourage the growth of mold and mildew.
- Air cleaners- Air purifiers work around the clock to cleanse your air. They are especially recommended for homeowners with allergies or asthma. They can also reduce the risk of health dangers from secondhand smoke.
- UVC Light – Ligh intensity germicidal UVC light disinfects the air by neutralizing airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold. According to the EPA, the combined use of filtration and germicidal UVC light is an effective means of preventing the distribution of airborne viruses in occupied spaces.
When our Champaign indoor air quality team installs a product in your home, we promise a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If the system breaks down within two years, we will remove the faulty equipment and give you a full return on your investment.
Air Duct Cleaning in Champaign, IL
A complete air duct cleaning can dramatically improve the air you breathe in your home.
In fact, the Environmental Protection Agency recommends that you clean your air ducts if:
- There is excessive dust or dust particles inside the ducts
- You suspect mold in your ducts
- The ducts have been infested with vermin
Straightforward Pricing from a Team You Can Trust
As a Top Rated business with HomeAdvisor, we know how to put our customers first. We use standard pricing to keep our costs transparent. Castle Home Comfort Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is also available at all hours of the day, any day of the week, every day of the year. Even if you need service on a holiday, we are ready to help. Our prices don’t change for after-hours calls. We guarantee to be respectful of your property and courteous to our customers. If you are not happy with our service, we will go the extra mile to make things right and give you a complimentary Comfort Club membership.
Contact 217-352-2800 and improve the air quality in your home today with our Champaign indoor air quality team.
24 Hour Express Service
We’re Not Comfortable Until You Are
Emergency AC Repair and Furnace Service, you will get a live person on the phone 24/7.
Because we don’t take your misfortune as an opportunity to make extra money the way some companies do.
Get the Royal Treatment
With Castle Home Comfort Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Doing whatever it takes to make our customers happy.
Screened & Certified Technicians
All of our employees are background checked & drug tested.
Club Memberships Program
For only pennies a day you can protect your home.
Customer Focused Service
Our technicians top priority is getting the job done right.