Energy Saving Ideas for Your HVAC in Champaign
Lower Your Energy Bill with These Simple Steps
It costs you more money and uses more energy to cool your home than any other component in your home. On average, a typical household spends about 44 to 50% of energy for heating and cooling costs alone. Regardless of the type of HVAC system you have in your Champaign home, you can save money and increase comfort with regular inspection and tune-ups of the heating and cooling systems.
While switching to an energy efficient air conditioner or heater can help, this alone will not have as great an impact on your utility costs as using an approach that involves the entire house. If you combine proper heating and cooling equipment maintenance and upgrades with appropriate attic insulation, plumbing fixtures, attic ventilation and indoor air quality products, you can reduce your energy bills up to 50% annually. Our Champaign heating and cooling contractors will be happy to explain your options regarding a whole-house HVAC efficiency.
Expert Tips & Tricks to Reduce HVAC Costs
Do you feel like you are paying the utility companies too much money each month? If so, you are not alone. With energy prices continuing to rise, more people are trying to find ways to save energy. Heating and cooling equipment accounts for a big part of your utility bills, but there are some things that you can do to help save energy and still keep your home comfortable.
Tips & Tricks That You Can Do On Your Own To Further Reduce Energy:
- Operate your HVAC system at optimum and stable temperatures, making sure to avoid turning the AC way down or the heater way up on an extremely hot or cold
- Use a programmable thermostat so you can turn the temperature down when no one is at home.
- Change your air filters regularly.
- Use curtains or blinds to help control temperatures especially during the summer.
- Consider installing a ceiling fan to help with HVAC efficiency. At Castle Home Comfort Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, we are committed to helping you maintain an efficient HVAC system and maximize your energy savings with these easy steps.
To learn more about how you can save on your energy bills, contact us at 217-352-2800.
24 Hour Express Service
We’re Not Comfortable Until You Are
Emergency AC Repair and Furnace Service, you will get a live person on the phone 24/7.
Because we don’t take your misfortune as an opportunity to make extra money the way some companies do.
Get the Royal Treatment
With Castle Home Comfort Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Doing whatever it takes to make our customers happy.
Screened & Certified Technicians
All of our employees are background checked & drug tested.
Club Memberships Program
For only pennies a day you can protect your home.
Customer Focused Service
Our technicians top priority is getting the job done right.